Light of the Locked World
A downloadable game for Windows
Light of the Locked World is a fantasy RPG with local multiplayer, inspired by old school MMOs like Ultima Online and RuneScape.
The World Gate has malfunctioned and you are taken to Caios II - the Locked World. As you build a new life for yourself, you notice that something sinister is going on. You might be in danger - you must find out what's happening.
Light of the Locked World has all of the beloved RPG features - quests, exploration, crafting, and deep character customization - executed in uncommon ways.
Real-time, uses only one button to attack, effectiveness is based on equipment stats and player's positioning skill.
Take the game to the next level by inviting another player to play with or against you. You have the freedom to compete for rare items, cooperate to overcome difficult tasks, steal, trade, duel, and more.
Extract .zip and run Light of the Locked World 0.0.1.exe to play.
- LOTLW Devblog #8: Town, NPCs, reputation, talking, controls, loot!14 days ago
- Devtober postmortem15 days ago
- LOTLW Blog #7: R is for role45 days ago
- LOTLW Blog #6: Progress GIFs45 days ago
- LOTLW Blog #5: Shadows, UI, and future of the combatJul 21, 2019
- LOTLW Blog #4: Better graphics and other goalsJul 07, 2019
- Play now! LOTLW pre-alpha demo is now available!Jun 30, 2019
- LOTLW Blog #3: Moonrise Desert and OSTJun 23, 2019